Mora Pandora has an engaged and wonderful community, and one of the most rewarding aspects of blogging is reading your thoughtful comments, both to me and to each other. Consequently, 99.9% of the time, moderation is hardly required; however, just to set some ground rules, I’ve laid out the policy for commenting at Mora Pandora below.
Comment moderation policy
Comments will be deleted or unapproved in the following circumstances:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Any comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly.
- Comments that harass other posters. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
I also reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please get in touch via the Contact form.