Today brings one of the most fun previews of the AW17 season, with a sneak peek at the LE Pandora Christmas ornament for 2017! This gift with purchase is one of my favourite holiday traditions, which is why I’m still excited for this preview, even though we’re smack bang in the middle of summer, haha.

For the uninitiated, the Christmas ornament gift-with-purchase is a tradition that Pandora have been running for a few years now; it’s one of the most fun promos that Pandora run and it’s always fun to see what ornament design they’ve come up with each time. To see previous designs, have a look through the Pandora Christmas Ornament tag – otherwise, read on for a sneak peek at what this year has in store!

Pandora Christmas Ornament GWP 2017 Sneak Peek

The ornament for this year is a white porcelain bell, hanging from the usual white ribbon. :D It has some pretty little stars set all around it, and what looks to be the year embossed in silver.

Pandora Christmas Ornament 2017

The ornament is usually available as a GWP promotion, and historically has been available in a wide variety of regions including North America, the UK, Australia and New Zealand. In Australia, it will be available from 16 November, but I’ll have more information closer to the time. You can typically expect it to run during December in North America.

For the past two years, Pandora have also been releasing a second white porcelain ornament, exclusive to Jared’s Galleria stores in the US. No news so far as to whether this is set to continue again in 2017, however. :)

I always look forward to the Pandora Christmas ornament GWP, and it’s one of the things that never fails to make me feel festive when the time comes. :D Over the past couple of years, I’ve started trying to collect all the porcelain designs, so I’ll almost certainly be trying to get this one – and the Jared one, if there is one this year. <3

Do you collect the Pandora ornaments? Will you be getting this year’s?

37 Comments on Pandora Christmas Ornament 2017 Sneak Peek

1. Emma
    July 18, 2017 at 11:09 am (3 months ago)

I’m excited for this I’ll definitely be taking part. I heard about it after it finished last year. Beautiful ornament <3 November is plenty of time to save for it.

July 23, 2017 at 7:58 am (3 months ago)

It is lovely, isn’t it? I don’t have the full set but I’m most of the way there! I caught up on some of the older ones last year :)

• Margaret
        August 17, 2017 at 11:21 am (2 months ago)

How do you get the old ones?

2. A&S&O
    July 18, 2017 at 11:16 am (3 months ago)

How do you get hold of the ornament?

Free with a certain value purchase? Able to buy with a certain value purchase?

We’ll be at WDW over Christmas and will no doubt buy a few charms. Will it be available in WDW?

thanks all.

July 23, 2017 at 7:58 am (3 months ago)

Sorry, I should have explained that – yes, you spend X amount (depending on your region) and get it for free. Stores in the Disney Parks don’t tend to offer these sorts of promos unfortunately :(

July 18, 2017 at 11:18 am (3 months ago)

Oooh aren’t they lovely!. So far they’ve never release one here but I’d take part in the promotion if they did. They are so gorgeous!!!!

July 23, 2017 at 7:59 am (3 months ago)

They are! This is one of my favourite promos of the year :D

July 18, 2017 at 11:35 am (3 months ago)

I don’t do Christmas — hence my lonely poor reindeer snow globe that never gets out — but my daughter would love this. It is a pretty piece.

July 23, 2017 at 7:59 am (3 months ago)

Poor little reindeer! 😂

5. Sofie
    July 18, 2017 at 1:08 pm (3 months ago)

I’ve been waiting to see a preview of this, thanks for cheering up my day :) I’ve been hanging on to make a big purchase…Just so I can get the ornament and Christmas git wrap! I like the look of the necklace and blue star bead, are they part of the A/W release?

• Sofie
      July 19, 2017 at 8:06 pm (3 months ago)

woops! I mean GiFt wrap! I only have the 2016 ornament but it’s so pretty and can’t wait for this years. Is the minimum spend the same as last years?

July 23, 2017 at 7:59 am (3 months ago)

I’m afraid I don’t know what the spends are yet! I would have thought so but nothing confirmed.

July 23, 2017 at 8:00 am (3 months ago)

You are very welcome ^^ They are winter release!

July 18, 2017 at 1:12 pm (3 months ago)

It’s a beautiful ornament! I’ll look forward to seeing one on my tree…

July 23, 2017 at 8:00 am (3 months ago)

I never hang them up, for fear they’ll break haha.

7. Susan Dicaro
    July 18, 2017 at 2:16 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks for another great post. Looking forward to Christmas promotions. Did you know that Pandora and Radio City Rocketts NYC are getting together for Christmas season. There are going to have pop up shop in lobby to purchase Pandora charms and special pieces. Sounds like a must for a Pandora addict lol 😂. Thanks for keeping us posted on all Pandora.

• Linda Gardner
      July 18, 2017 at 8:43 pm (3 months ago)

Wonder what special pieces ?

• lozzie
        July 19, 2017 at 3:57 am (3 months ago)

Don’t tell me that! I saw the Rockettes on Christmas Day last year. I will be bummed if I miss out a special Pandora charm by one year….

• Susan Dicaro
        July 19, 2017 at 2:36 pm (3 months ago)

Pandora just teamed up with the Radio City Rockettes last month. If you google Pandora jewelry Rockettes you can read the many articles posted. You didn’t miss out. Starts this November with Christmas show.

• lozzie
          July 21, 2017 at 11:18 am (3 months ago)

Thanks Susan. I did google after I read your post and got all the info. My visit to NYC was last year. Wont be visiting this Christmas. I look forward to Ellie’s post on this new charm at some point. I will admire from afar.

July 23, 2017 at 8:01 am (3 months ago)

Hi Susan! I like the sound of special pieces, that sounds like it might fun! I did see that they’d teamed up, as they did a little show together at JCK I think? It’s fun when Pandora do collabs!

July 18, 2017 at 2:41 pm (3 months ago)

Greetings Ms. Ellie, I love the blue stars on the necklace and on the bracelet.

July 23, 2017 at 8:01 am (3 months ago)

They are super pretty!

9. Robyn
    July 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm (3 months ago)

I do collect these and the new bell design has me excited for this year!

July 23, 2017 at 8:01 am (3 months ago)

I love it too!

10. LApandora
    July 18, 2017 at 7:14 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks for giving up your free time just to update us with wonderful Pandora news. It is such a lively ornament! With all the blue winter beads, I’m sure I will be broke as early as Black Friday. 💕❄

July 23, 2017 at 8:02 am (3 months ago)

You are welcome :D there’s so much I want as well, I’m not sure that I’m going to make it all happen haha.

July 18, 2017 at 7:22 pm (3 months ago)

Hi Ellie this one looks really lovely I have collected the last two so I will probly get this one i usually hit the spend by getting some Christmas present for people or some Xmas charms I like.

12. Darlene Carlson
    July 18, 2017 at 8:03 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks for the sneak peak! I have all of the ornaments and look forward to each new one and I love this! My tree is done in whites/ivories, metallics and crystals so these fit perfectly. I get excited every Christmas getting them all out. My hubby buys my gift so we can get the ornament as GWP. Of course I have dropped many hints for what I want! The top of my list this year is the new floating pendant with crystals around it with the Disney collection.
    Thanks for your blogs!

13. HappyFace313
    July 18, 2017 at 8:21 pm (3 months ago)

:-) It’s so sad that we don’t get these specials.
    But it’s interesting to see what other countries will give their customers.
    Have a very HAPPY week :-)

July 18, 2017 at 8:29 pm (3 months ago)

The Bell ornament is so lovely and I plan to add it to my collection. It’s always exciting to see what Pandora offers during the holiday season. I hope Jared’s will have another exclusive ornament this year, too. I will try to plan my winter purchases around the GWP offers. I’m looking forward to seeing the Black Friday charm for this year, as well as, the holiday gift sets. Thanks for the sneak peek!

Hope your week got off to a good start!

July 18, 2017 at 10:39 pm (3 months ago)

Well it is 34C with the Humidex so thinking about winter actually helps me to cool off a little. For the past four plus years I have indulged in the Ornament promo, managed to track down the ones I missed except for the Jared Christmas Tree exclusive that was out out a year or two ago.
    I think the draw for me is the white Porceline that really stand out on the tree, something Victorian about them and I associate Victorian design with Christmas. I guess I read Little Women one too many times as a teenager.
    The white with silver is both elegant & classic. I love the Bell design and was hoping for one to be released.
    I plan to take advantage of this promo. Thanks girl the sneak peak!

Lisa K.

16. lozzie
    July 19, 2017 at 4:00 am (3 months ago)

I like this year’s ornament but I find the spend is too high. Wish they would reduce it.

July 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm (3 months ago)

Although I don’t collect the Pandora Christmas ornaments, I do like this year’s design. I’m interested to see what Jared’s has this year, assuming they have an ornament also.

I really like the blue star necklace pendant in the first image. I may need to add that to my wish list!

18. Saidibear
    July 19, 2017 at 9:55 pm (3 months ago)

Yay this is so exciting! I love Christmas! It will be my first pandora ornament! Thanks for the information as usual :)

19. Liz
    July 23, 2017 at 11:54 pm (3 months ago)

The Christmas bell ornament looks lovely with silver stars on it, really pretty and so appropriate for the Christmas season. Hoping, though that there is another promotion before that as my daughter’s birthday is in November and I also have a number of more items I would like and need to save up for!

20. Adam
    August 13, 2017 at 10:24 pm (2 months ago)

Any updates on the pandora Black Friday charm for North America.