Today brings my next AW17 preview, with a sneak peek at the limited edition Pandora Children in Need charm for 2017! If you’re new to this, for the past two years Pandora UK have released an exclusive charm in support of the charity Children in Need. This is run by the BBC (our national television company) in support of disabled children and young people in Britain.

Read on to see how Pandora are supporting the charity this time around! :)

Pandora Children in Need Charm 2017

As in previous years, the charm represents the charity’s teddy bear mascot, Pudsey, who is known for his colourful bandana over one eye. The design is very similar to that of last year’s Pudsey, except this version is standing with one arm raised.

For reference, these were the two previous Pudsey charms:

PANDORA CHILDREN IN NEED 2016

This will be £40, and I’d expect it to have a release date falling in September or October. I’m told that Pandora is potentially switching charity next year, so this may well be the last Pandora CIN charm we see.

I’m not sure whether I’ll get this charm, as it’s so similar to 2016’s! On the one hand, I think the PandoraxPudsey campaigns are wonderful, and I would like to support CIN; plus, the collector in me would kind of like to have the set. On the other, I’m just not sure I can justify it.

Off topic – I am now back from holiday and will be getting back into the swing of things (and comments!) next week. :)

What do you think of this year’s charm? Will you be getting it?

31 Comments on Pandora Children in Need Charm 2017 Preview

1. Robin Dechant
    August 7, 2017 at 12:15 am (4 months ago)

ADORABLE!! I have the first 2 and would love to find a friend in Britain to get this one as well. 🇬🇧

• Lisa Davies
      August 8, 2017 at 8:28 am (4 months ago)

I have a post on FB Pandora Angels and Pandora Tribe xx

August 12, 2017 at 6:21 am (4 months ago)

I hope you find one! You can’t not complete the set if you like this one too ^^

August 7, 2017 at 12:29 am (4 months ago)

Hi Elliie,

I love the children’s charity idea and have been lucky to have friends travelling to the UK the past two years who were able to purchase them for me. As cute as they are I have found them difficult to style so they have spent most of their time in a plastic pouch. They are cute none the less and understand why you are tempted to collect the set. Since none of my friends or any of my husbands colleagues travelling to the U.K. I won’t be adding this charm to my collection. I will be curious to see what charity Pandora selects for next year. Lastly, I do like that this Pudsey is animated.

Lisa K.

August 12, 2017 at 6:40 am (4 months ago)

Hi Lisa! Oh, that’s a shame about this year’s charm. Let me know if you decide you need it and would like some help, and I can point you in the right direction. :) I’m also curious to see what they go for next year!

3. Margaret
    August 7, 2017 at 12:35 am (4 months ago)

Would love to get one in the US

August 12, 2017 at 6:24 am (4 months ago)

Hope you find one!

• Margaret
        August 13, 2017 at 3:47 pm (4 months ago)

Not sure how to get one any suggestions?

• Cindy Low
          August 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Margaret!

Jess has posted below about her group which helps ladies get UK promo, sale and such. This is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1661776564053112/

She’s an amazing lady that has been very very helpful to me and many other ladies! U can try asking her for help via the facebook group.

Cindy

• Margaret
          August 21, 2017 at 3:52 am (4 months ago)

• Margaret
          August 22, 2017 at 11:09 am (4 months ago)

Has anyone ordered from her as her rules are to pay her PayPal friends and family and no invoice iif she doesn’t send you have no guarantees

4. Missgem
    August 7, 2017 at 1:25 am (4 months ago)

I hope they can do something similar to this in the US

August 12, 2017 at 6:24 am (4 months ago)

The charity releases are really fun!

5. Anne
    August 7, 2017 at 1:26 am (4 months ago)

Oh my he is adorable again this year! it is my forever hope that eventually Pandora will allow us to buy charms at least online from across the planet instead of being limited to one region or another…

August 12, 2017 at 6:26 am (4 months ago)

Ah, that would be the dream, but I don’t see it happening. There’s too much variation in pricing :(

August 7, 2017 at 3:26 am (4 months ago)

Hi Ellie!

Glad you had a safe return from holiday and hope you enjoyed every minute of your get-a-way! The 2017 Pudsey charm is adorable. Wish we had something like this in the US. It will be interesting to see what charity Pandora selects for 2018.

Have a nice week ahead.

August 12, 2017 at 6:31 am (4 months ago)

Hi Emily! Yes I did thanks – it was so wonderful just to completely switch off for a week. This week back has been tricky, especially with the English weather haha.

It would be nice to see charity releases specific to each country. They would do really well I’m sure! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for commenting :)

August 7, 2017 at 5:28 am (4 months ago)

Hi Ellie! Welcome back!

I wish we could get these in the US!

August 12, 2017 at 6:27 am (4 months ago)

Hi Deborah! Thank you :) I am super behind on all my comments but going to try and do a blitz at various points this weekend haha. Although I’m at a wedding today so we’ll see how that goes!

It is a shame – it’s for such a good cause that you think they’d drop the region locking for it, just to raise some extra money..

August 7, 2017 at 6:23 am (4 months ago)

I feel the same as you it’s very similar to last years but in a way I want the set, ohhh I don’t know.

August 12, 2017 at 6:30 am (4 months ago)

I think I might end up getting it, as it’s for a really good cause and it would be weird not to have all three I guess!

9. Cilia
    August 7, 2017 at 12:30 pm (4 months ago)

I will definitely getting this cute charm, I don’t think it’s too similar; this year Pudsey seems to be waving goodbye/farewell if Pandora goes ahead and changes charities! AND my excuse is that it’s for a good cause.

August 12, 2017 at 6:32 am (4 months ago)

Yes a couple of people have made that point about him waving! ^^ I do find him too similar in design to last year’s, but I think I will end up with him too, on a collector’s basis and as the money supports a very worthy charity.:)

10. Chon
    August 8, 2017 at 2:34 am (4 months ago)

This is a great charm :) I have the first two Pudseys but lost my UK contact to get this next one. I have asked for help on Pandora’ s Angels before and could never get a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:))

August 12, 2017 at 6:37 am (4 months ago)

Hey, there are a couple of people who have commented here (see Jess’s comment) who can help out. I’ve seen them in action on the FB pages and they often help out, so maybe take another look? :)

11. Rachelle
    August 9, 2017 at 12:52 pm (4 months ago)

I am sure your trip was well deserved. Hope you had a great time. It’s so nice to have you back though😉

I find the Pudsey CIN charm very cute and would have bought it if only it was available in Canada.

For those of you who have been so lucky to get the other two, I would gather all CIN charms on a leather bracelet and add hearts in between.😍

Have a wonderful day!

August 12, 2017 at 6:38 am (4 months ago)

Hi Rachelle! :) Aw, thank you! It’s nice to be back although I’ve not been as back as I would like as I’ve also been majorly playing catch-up this week at work so it’s been busy. Hopefully this weekend will prove more productive. You can trust I’ve been wearing my Pandora though :D

That sounds like an adorable combo! I think I tried styling my two Pudseys on a bangle with some heart charms and that was very cute. The colour of the leather would be a nice contrast though <3 have a lovely weekend!

August 12, 2017 at 6:37 am (4 months ago)

Thanks Jess! :)

• Chon
        August 12, 2017 at 6:10 pm (4 months ago)

Thank you Jess! I have followed the link and requested to join your facebook group. I hope this works! :)

• Lisa K
      August 30, 2017 at 11:18 am (3 months ago)

Hi Jess,

I would love to be included however ai am not on Facebook or other social media. Is it possible to contact you another way?