Today brings news of an additional sale on retired Pandora jewellery running on US discount shopping site Rue La la until 11AM ET on Sunday (19 November)! This is a bonus sale that’s only accessible to Mora Pandora readers, and you’ll need to follow this link to access the sale.

pandora rue la la october 2017 sale

The sale offers discounts of around 50% – there aren’t any new styles included this time around, but it does offer the opportunity to grab something you might have hesitated on previously. :) There are some cute Disney charms and some lovely two-tone pieces! The other nifty thing is that Rue La La are offering a blog-exclusive shipping promo for international shoppers:

• using the code MORA100, get free international shipping with spends of $100 USD or more!

There’s also a ‘Today’s fix’ offer on the 2016 limited edition Unique Snowflake bangle (although this is separate to the Mora Pandora sale!).

I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. They also now offer international shipping and accept international cards!

Rue La La is a members-only website, but you should be able to sign up via the link I’ve provided here. Comment if you have any problems, but otherwise – happy shopping!

52 Comments on Promotion Alert: Exclusive Pandora sale at Rue La La running now!

November 14, 2017 at 10:02 pm (4 weeks ago)

Thanks for sharing :)

November 18, 2017 at 2:38 pm (3 weeks ago)

You’re welcome!

2. emme
    November 15, 2017 at 1:15 am (4 weeks ago)

I did get the snowflake bangle, which will be a perfect home for my snowflake charms and snowflake dangles! This is a good deal at 40% off! Thanks for the heads up!

November 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

Oh lovely! I got that one in the US summer sale, and it is beautiful. Enjoy!

3. Gi
    November 15, 2017 at 1:39 am (4 weeks ago)

I went to rue lala, saw the “today’s fix” link, but no other link to any other Pandora sale. This is not the first time it happened to me with Rue lala, and it happens whenever they have the big pandora sale. Am starting to be disappointed with the site.

• Jessica
      November 15, 2017 at 1:09 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hi Gi,

This is a private event exclusive to Mora Pandora followers. You must click the link at the top of the blog post to access the boutique. Hope that helps!

November 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

Hi Gi, have you got in now? :)

4. Debbie
    November 15, 2017 at 1:57 am (4 weeks ago)

Hi ‘thanks for the heads up my order was cancelled the last sale I think due to something that was sold out and still in my cart I quickly purchased all was fine untill I woke to an email stating was cancelled anyway wont be purchasing this time as prices are alot higher some as much as %100 pandora items are also showing up under brands and the bracelet is in that sale

• Debbie
      November 15, 2017 at 2:30 am (4 weeks ago)

try going via brands search pandora is there 270 or so items

• karen.juggins
        November 15, 2017 at 9:27 am (4 weeks ago)

Debbie,
        Dont know how you managed that, uk is only showing todays deal ?
        No other items not how you search the web site, I have used this site far to many times, It may be a time thing if you are not in UK.

• karen.juggins
          November 15, 2017 at 9:34 am (4 weeks ago)

Hi Debbie,
          Had an other go, got straight in, not much new stuff a lot looks like it is left over from last sale, but stills to be had

• Debbie
          November 15, 2017 at 9:46 am (4 weeks ago)

Glad you got in it’s probably a good saving for you but to convert to Aud not so would love to purchase the bangle however including postage it’s more than it’s was originally here I will take part in the gwp on the ,7th dec instore

• Debbie
          November 15, 2017 at 9:38 am (4 weeks ago)

I have just logged back in and have searched under brands (Pandora) 273 items are showing and exclusive. Morapandora is under today’s fix with 122 items

5. Cheryl
    November 15, 2017 at 2:02 am (4 weeks ago)

I am unable to log in using your link. I always have a problem. Rue la la allowed me to set a new password and then it doesn’t recognize. I don’t know why I bother as it is always frustrating and I get nothing.

• Debbie
      November 15, 2017 at 2:31 am (4 weeks ago)

also i am seeing a banner for mora pandora under todays fix

• Rue Team
      November 15, 2017 at 2:41 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hi Cheryl,

Apologies for the frustration! This is a private event exclusive to Mora Pandora followers. You must click the link at the TOP of the blog post to access the boutique. Hope that helps!

November 18, 2017 at 2:38 pm (3 weeks ago)

Hi Cheryl, did you get this sorted? :)

6. Kathy Buckley Main
    November 15, 2017 at 2:27 am (4 weeks ago)

The link is not working for me? It goes to the RueLaLa then it doesn’t load it kicks me out ? Is anyone else having issues?

• Debbie
      November 15, 2017 at 2:44 am (4 weeks ago)

have you got in yet

November 18, 2017 at 2:38 pm (3 weeks ago)

I hope you got in in the end, Kathy? Rue have triple checked the links and all are working as they should be :)

November 15, 2017 at 5:00 am (4 weeks ago)

I love these exclusive sales. Nothing for me this time but these are a nice option! Thanks!

November 18, 2017 at 2:37 pm (3 weeks ago)

You’re welcome! Maybe next time! ^^

8. Lozzie
    November 15, 2017 at 5:17 am (4 weeks ago)

Link doesn’t work for me either. Won’t let me sign in via the links in the post.

• Debbie
      November 15, 2017 at 5:22 am (4 weeks ago)

Hi link worked for me have you tried going via rue site there is a banner for morapandora also able to go via brands search for Pandora

• Jessica
      November 15, 2017 at 1:12 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hi Lozzie,

November 18, 2017 at 2:37 pm (3 weeks ago)

Hope you’re in now Lozzie! :)

9. Zhenia
    November 15, 2017 at 5:52 am (4 weeks ago)

Thank you Ellie! I have done three orders, bangle bracelet and two charms for my friends, and two Disney charms for myself!

November 18, 2017 at 2:36 pm (3 weeks ago)

Ooh that sounds like a good haul! Hope you enjoy your new Disney beads :D

November 15, 2017 at 11:32 am (4 weeks ago)

For those having trouble getting to the Rue sale: are you using a tablet or phone? Often the links won’t work on tablets or phones, and banners won’t show properly. But if you’re using a tablet or phone in a country in which the Rue app works (not Canada), remove (disable?) the app before signing into the Rue site. Sometimes this helps.

Nothing for me at this sale, prices aren’t low enough this time around to entice me, considering Black Friday sales are coming!!!!!! My pennies are waiting impatiently for that day.

• Debbie
      November 15, 2017 at 11:37 am (4 weeks ago)

I agree with prices I am saving my money for the gwp as we don’t have black Friday here what date is it

November 15, 2017 at 12:08 pm (4 weeks ago)

Black Friday is the day after the American Thanksgiving, so November 24 this year. Sales go all weekend to Cyber Monday.

November 18, 2017 at 2:36 pm (3 weeks ago)

Haha, I know! I’m hoping for new styles for the Black Friday sale :D

November 15, 2017 at 2:24 pm (4 weeks ago)

Just want to share that I got a “still want it” request filled last night and I’m so excited!! It is the starry heart charm. I thought I missed out on that one for good! I am thinking of making a sky themed bracelet where one half will be the night sky and one half will he the day sky. I now have this one, the midnight effervescent (?), the light blue looking glass murano for the day side, the Clouds Silver Lining, and a lot more planned! I’m trying to stick to buying on Rue when they are 65% off.

November 15, 2017 at 9:57 pm (4 weeks ago)

Awesome on the Starry Heart grab. They were concept store exclusives, so I tried to find them in the summer sale this year but no one had them. I grabbed two when they appeared in the last Rue boutique about halfway through the time that boutique lasted. They work great on a celestial themed bracelet!

• Sarah
        November 16, 2017 at 2:09 pm (4 weeks ago)

Yay for you! I can’t wait to get it!

November 18, 2017 at 2:33 pm (3 weeks ago)

Oh that’s so great! I love that one but have never noticed it on Rue La La before. I’ll have to see if it crops up again in a later sale. It would be great for my periwinkle blue bracelet :)

12. Ella
    November 15, 2017 at 5:01 pm (4 weeks ago)

someone please can sand me lunk to the snoeflake today’s fix. i don’t see and it is must have for me

November 18, 2017 at 2:33 pm (3 weeks ago)

Sorry, it ran out on November 14, US ET time :(

13. Solleile
    November 17, 2017 at 1:58 am (4 weeks ago)

Thank you so much Mora! I always try to stock up on sales. Never know when you’re going to need a charm lol. Love your blog and depend on you for the latest Pandora :o)

November 18, 2017 at 2:32 pm (3 weeks ago)

You’re very welcome :D Thanks for commenting!

14. Jessica
    November 17, 2017 at 5:18 am (4 weeks ago)

Does anyone know if Pandora pieces from Ruelala are shipped in the white Pandora boxes or pouches? xx

• Debbie
      November 17, 2017 at 7:21 am (4 weeks ago)

I think packaging may vary depending on country I’m in Australia they come individual in plastic zip lock bags then all in a non Pandora pouch

• Jessica
        November 17, 2017 at 8:55 am (4 weeks ago)

Thanks Debbie! It’s really too bad they don’t come in original Pandora packaging…

November 17, 2017 at 9:59 am (4 weeks ago)

Bead and bracelet packaging rarely varies for me in Canada, the zip bag (which is Pandora packaging) and generic pouch are the norm, only once I didn’t get the pouch, just the tiny zip bag in a huge envelope. The envelope seems to be the norm, but once they sent a single bead in a giant box. It was bizarre. Lol. But the box was preferable because Canada Post had to deliver it to my door, the envelopes they just shove in my mail box and mail can sometimes hit the wrong box, and then that’s jewellery lost.

• Debbie
        November 17, 2017 at 10:12 am (4 weeks ago)

well I’m very lucky my postman brings my large envelopes to my door he knows what I’m getting and they are big compared to whats inside my only issue is earrings are very fragile and I have received a few misshaped ones

November 18, 2017 at 2:32 pm (3 weeks ago)

They used to come in Pandora anti-tarnish pouches, but now the packaging is just generic. :)

15. Carol
    November 18, 2017 at 3:06 am (3 weeks ago)

Cannot access the sake even going thru your link. No Pandora is showing on Rue La La

November 18, 2017 at 2:30 pm (3 weeks ago)

Hi Carol, I got in touch with Rue La La who took a look at the problem – it should be working now :)

16. Kathy
    November 18, 2017 at 3:17 am (3 weeks ago)

Very flusterating!!!! I can’t find anything Pandora on the Rue la la page. I used the link you gave but no luck. Is this for US customers too?

November 18, 2017 at 2:31 pm (3 weeks ago)

There was an error with the link Kathy, but Rue La La have fixed it and it should be working now :)

17. Priscilla
    November 18, 2017 at 2:20 pm (3 weeks ago)

Hi Ellie, thank you for this great info, I loved the free international shipping code, and now I started a new bracelet in W&B thanks to this promo!!

November 18, 2017 at 2:31 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yay, so glad that you got some things! :D What’s going on your bracelet?