As if the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s 2017 collection earlier today wasn’t enough, Pandora collectors have more temptations headed their way as as US shopping site Rue La La has just announced that they’ll be offering 70% off Pandora tonight in their Moonlight Madness sale!

I don’t have any promotional imagery for this sale yet, but I imagine it will mostly be leftovers from the previous couple they’ve run, which have had some beautiful older beads in them. Now is definitely the time to snap up the older designs as they get retired!

pandora rue la la black friday 2016

The sale is due to start at 8PM ET. This translates as 1AM where I am, so I will have to hope that there will still be bargains left for me in the morning! ;)

Just a reminder, also, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now! Plus, for certain countries (not all, apparently), if you spend over $100 USD, then you only have to pay $9.95 USD to ship internationally.

Rue La La is a members-only website, but you can use my affiliate code to access the website. Happy shopping!

19 Comments on Promotion Alert: Pandora 70% off at Rue La La Tonight!

1. Monica
    January 13, 2017 at 12:37 am (4 months ago)

Have you purchased from them before? They are not listed as an authorized Pandora dealer. They claim everything they sell is 100% authentic, but can you trust that? I am hesitant to order from them as I read some bad reviews about them.

January 15, 2017 at 7:56 pm (4 months ago)

Thanks Joanne!

January 15, 2017 at 7:55 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Monica, yes I have purchased from them many times and wouldn’t advertise their sales if I wasn’t confident in their authenticity. :) They are listed on the US Pandora.net as authorised retailers. I’m not sure where the bad press comes from, as they only stock genuine Pandora. I have picked up a lot of lovely pieces from them!

2. Tammy
    January 13, 2017 at 2:13 am (4 months ago)

I have ordered from them before and yes the items are authentic and they are listed as an authorized dealer. I was worried before and missed out on some great sales but no more, I wait for their sales to buy discontinued charms. No need to worry and they offer thirty days return, their customer service is good also.

January 15, 2017 at 7:57 pm (4 months ago)

Thanks for the feedback! I love Rue La La too :)

January 13, 2017 at 2:14 am (4 months ago)

Hi Ellie

Thanks so much for this info. I decided to give it a try. The selection was small but I was able to pick up the now dicontinued Easter Bunny & Love Birds/Turtle Doves. The later will be great for my 12days of Christmas & valentines bracelets. The Easter Bunny will be my only Easter charm, I love the all silver characters. Both cost less with the duty & shipping then their original,list price . I was able to use PayPal,. The best deals were the two gold charms, but sadly they were already sold out, perhaps it is just as well. I still miss Charm Junction, for retired charms.

Cheers

January 15, 2017 at 8:04 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Lisa! Oh, lovely, I’m so glad you got some good deals. The Bunny is my only Easter charm, too, I got him in the UK sales back in 2015! He’s rather cute. The gold heart dangle was there for an amazing price – I almost wished that I’d stayed up for it, haha.

I miss Charm Junction too! They had a great backlist of beads. :(

4. Sherry
    January 13, 2017 at 3:02 am (4 months ago)

Rue lala is awesome!
    They have authentic pandora as well as other brands for discounted prices. I bought the star ring and the dangle 14k heart this time.

January 15, 2017 at 7:57 pm (4 months ago)

I completely agree Sherry! I’ve got so many bargains from there over the years :)

5. Leeann
    January 16, 2017 at 2:53 am (4 months ago)

This was my first time ordering on the website, and I got great deals on the pinecone charm that I have been looking everywhere for and the single gray leather bracelet.

January 18, 2017 at 1:19 pm (4 months ago)

Oh good! Glad to hear it :)

6. Joanne
    January 16, 2017 at 5:53 am (4 months ago)

Rue La La is having another Pandora sale this morning at 8 AM EST!

• Jilie
      January 17, 2017 at 2:46 pm (4 months ago)

Was the sale yesterday just very brief? I never found it, kept checking and it was never to be found on their site?

• collectormom
        January 17, 2017 at 4:20 pm (4 months ago)

The email that I got said its a secret sale, maybe implying that not everyone can access it? The sale is still on Rue, runs until the 20th.

• Jilie
          January 17, 2017 at 4:24 pm (4 months ago)

I got the email too but I just can’t get in!!

• Jilie
          January 17, 2017 at 4:32 pm (4 months ago)

Ok I put the app on my phone and now I am in. Thanks!!

January 18, 2017 at 1:20 pm (4 months ago)

Super weird sale – it keeps coming and going as far as I can see? I’m reluctant to advertise it while it’s being so flakey! :S

• Joanne
        January 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm (4 months ago)

Yes, it seems to have disappeared now.