Today’s post brings my next Pandora AW17 preview, with a full look at the upcoming Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 collection! After introducing some exciting new character beads to the Disney Parks line-up back in the spring, this time around Pandora are focusing on adding to their core Parks line, with some new Mickey & Minnie pieces and more generic Parks-related beads.

pandora disney park stores

We previously had a full preview of the new Disney pieces coming to both concept stores and the Disney Park locations; the charms in the following sneak peek will be exclusive to Disney Parks locations. I don’t have details on which regions exactly will be receiving these beads, or when; I would expect them all to launch in North America, but I don’t know about other places so far.

Read on for a sneak peek!

Pandora Disney Parks AW17 Preview

The majority of the beads focus on Mickey/Minnie designs; of these, my favourite is probably Minnie’s shoe, which would probably be the easiest to style. There’s also a new 14kt gold bead, and a rather lovely Disney-fied take on one of Pandora’s classic mother-of-pearl designs. The vibrant blue of the 2018 charm is pretty, too.

pandora disney parks autumn 2017

I haven’t been given any pricing for them yet, however.

This release is less exciting than the one we had for spring, but that’s no bad thing for my wallet! My favourite of these are the two castle charms – the baby blue of the enamel looks pretty on the 2018 limited edition bead, and the Disney castles look really pretty detailed in MOP. However I’m not sure any are must-haves.

On a side note – I apologise for my absence over the past week or so. For those who are unaware, I’ve been on holiday and won’t be back until the end of this week. I meant to try and get comments done before I went, but work was manic in the run-up to leaving, so I’ll be back on top of things starting next week – touch wood. :)

What do you think of this latest Disney Parks launch? Does anything take your fancy?

17 Comments on Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 Preview

1. katherine
    August 3, 2017 at 12:03 am (2 weeks ago)

Phew! They are cute, but nothing for me here is a must-have. When you said more parks-related beads, my mind immediately went to some more ride charms – like the Dumbo, Carousel, and Alice teacup. If they ever come out with a hitchhiking ghosts or pirates of the caribbean or small world… well that could be trouble for me 😉
    I wonder if they would ever do Star Wars beads? THAT would be trouble for me!! I have most of the Chamilia ones that were made… but there’s no such thing as too many 😉 😉

• Lizzie
      August 3, 2017 at 2:05 am (2 weeks ago)

Ditto for me! I will be beyond excited if Hatbox ghost or a pirate bead ever appear!

2. Karen
    August 3, 2017 at 12:20 am (2 weeks ago)

I must have that playful Mickey charm but how do I get them? I live in Australia.

• Michelle Gadd
      August 4, 2017 at 5:27 am (2 weeks ago)

Disney Parks do not post Pandora to Australia – I have tried to get them to send charms/beads, unfortunately they will not.

You will need to have someone bring them back for you or join a Pandora buy and sell page (one that is reputable), price wise via a facebook page, you will pay a little extra but you will receive what you are wanting.

3. Saidibear
    August 3, 2017 at 12:57 am (2 weeks ago)

Aww I’m slightly disappointed there aren’t any more unique character beads after the excellent ones this summer (Dumbo!) but the playful Mickey has very cute ears that call to me. I don’t think it would fit in with any of my existing bracelet themes. I’m strangely fixed with my bracelets and don’t like to move charms around too much once they’ve been assigned a home, but it’s just another reason to start a new bracelet haha >:-) I’m also interested in the red Minnie bow, but not sure if it’s a must-have. The red, black, and yellow combination that characterizes the Disney mice is not a favourite colour scheme of mine, so I’ll need to see it in person to decide if I want to go that route! Just a personal preference, i don’t normally like things stamped with a year, however next year will be a super special year for me so we’ll see about that blue castle charm! It’s safe to say that so long as it’s Disney, my wallet will not be safe!! Thank you for the exciting update, Ellie, and hope you had/are having a wonderful vacation!

4. Anne
    August 3, 2017 at 2:42 am (2 weeks ago)

Great release!!!! I love the new Mickey charm, the 2018 will match my Disney 2017 charm and another 14k Disney charm 😍!!!!!! All are a must for me. I am planning a new Minnnie bracelet with the new Minnie charms! Thank you for the update. Love your website!

5. Danielle Goyette
    August 3, 2017 at 3:50 am (2 weeks ago)

Playful Mickey – definitely! Maybe the 2018 charm as well. But I can’t wait for Bambi and Thumper!

I hope you are having a safe and fun holiday!

Take care,
    Danielle

6. Starlight
    August 3, 2017 at 4:55 am (2 weeks ago)

Hi Ellie, i think the pearly castle and the 2 minnie pieces are cute. But doesn’t fit into my collection right now. Furthermore they are park exclusive which makes them more expensive and harder for me to buy. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

August 3, 2017 at 6:23 am (2 weeks ago)

Hi Ellie hope you are having a good holiday I love Minnie shoe and also the playful Mickey charm they are so cute and I love enamel work.

8. Stephanie
    August 3, 2017 at 8:37 am (2 weeks ago)

I love the 2018 charm. That is by far the best year charm. I probably won’t get any of the others. I also wish they made more ride charms or Star Wars. :)

August 3, 2017 at 11:23 am (2 weeks ago)

No apologies needed, you deserve a vacation free of all work. Hope you are still enjoying Spain. Have you picked up any more charms or come across any exclusives?
    I have a couple of Disney muranos and if I had a chance to add some from thus release I would go with the abstract designs. Such as the shimmering Mickey Swirls clip and if I could really afford to splurge the gold Mickey swirls bead.. Recently an overseas friend picked up the Disney Prosprity Murano for me. It is on its way I am pretty excited because this charm has been a favorite of mine since it released. I think the new gold swirls would look wonderful with it but that charm is out of my price range.
    Ellie, you truly are a marvell at keeping up with all the Pandora happenings around the globe.
    Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

August 3, 2017 at 9:54 pm (2 weeks ago)

Wow, I do like Playful Mickey. It’s a great looking bead.

Hope you’re having fun, Ellie.

For any ladies interested, Rue La La still has Pandora listed. Just look in the brands under P. I can’t see anything for it on the main page, since the last sale ended long ago, but I got an email from Rue saying Pandora items were still available, so I went and looked, and there it was.

11. Katie
    August 4, 2017 at 1:25 am (2 weeks ago)

I will definitely be getting the Playful Mickey. Love the ears, its adorable. I will also get the 2018 charm as we will be at Disney World next year on vacation, but I will probably buy the year charm when I am there and get the Playful Mickey this year along with the Expressive Mickey previewed earlier

August 4, 2017 at 4:22 pm (2 weeks ago)

Thankfully no must haves for me, which is good because I’ll probably get the Bambi and Thumper charms. I think the pearly castle would be better with black enamel so you could see the castle silhouettes better. Thanks for the update!

13. Nicki mizen
    August 5, 2017 at 6:50 pm (2 weeks ago)

Loving the Minnie shoe and the playful mickey – these are must haves for my October trip ! I may have to add bambi and thumper too

14. Karen B
    August 8, 2017 at 5:14 am (1 week ago)

Definitely the playful Mickey for me, that’s about it!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 Preview