Today brings my next Pandora AW17 sneak peek, with a look at the Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2017 collection! As is usual for Disney AW collections, from what I’ve seen so far, it seems to be a small release, with just three new charms pictured. However, there is also a new set of Disney Petites!

Pandora always release two sets of Disney charms with each collection – one that’s exclusive to Disney Parks locations and one that’s sold in both the Parks and Pandora concept stores. The charms pictured here will be those sold in all locations. They should also be launched in all regions that carry the Disney line.

This collection is due out in November with the Pandora Winter 2017 collection; I don’t have a firm release date on that yet, but I would predict it to fall on the 2nd of November, going by past collections.

Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2017 Preview

There are three new Moments charms coming out with the Pandora Disney AW17 collection: Lilo & Stitch, and two absolutely adorable characters from one of my Disney favourites: Bambi. Pandora always seem to limit themselves a lot with the AW Disney collections, which tend to be very small; however, unlike last year’s, I think this year’s launch makes better use of the collection’s size by introducing something completely fresh and new, rather than just more Mickey/Minnie pieces.

The plain silver detailing on Bambi and Thumper gets a huge thumbs up from me as well, while the fun enamel colours on the L&S bead suit the spirit of that particular film.

Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2017 collection

For Mickey & Minnie fans, there will be a set of Disney Petites for the Floating Lockets, detailed in CZ and black enamel. These are rather cute, I think!

You might also notice that this is a new Floating Locket design, too – this one has CZ detailing around the edge. The current offerings are plain silver. :)

In my opinion, this is a really great little Disney launch from Pandora: I can’t tell you how excited I am to see Bambi and Thumper! Dangles aren’t always my first choice for character beads, but I think in this case it has given Pandora the scope to really get the styling of each character just right – right down to the little butterfly perched on Bambi’s tail! At first I thought that the detailing on Bambi’s face looked potentially a little off from the stock image, but then I realised that his head is actually turned to look at the butterfly, just like that classic image of him. When you see it that way, his details look perfect. Thumper, too, is absolutely spot on.

I have never seen Lilo & Stitch, but I like that charm’s design – the characters have been captured well, I think, and Stitch looks particularly cute!

What do you think of these new Pandora Disney designs? Are any going on your wish list?

77 Comments on Pandora Disney Autumn/Winter 2017 Collection Sneak Peek

1. Jess
    June 14, 2017 at 3:00 am (4 months ago)

I literally cannot wait for Lilo and Stitch!!! I’ve been wanting them since the Pandora Disney came out! So excited!!!

June 17, 2017 at 5:09 pm (4 months ago)

So glad to hear it! Bambi and Thumper are definitely coming home with me :)

• Kelli Kotyuk
        October 7, 2017 at 4:57 pm (1 week ago)

I can get them now jess send me pm o. Facebook

2. Priscilla
    June 14, 2017 at 3:00 am (4 months ago)

I love Disney, in this case Bambi and Thumper are in my wish list, I’ll wait to see L&S bead in person to decided about it. I don’t have a floating locket, I really don’t like necklaces, but the Disney petites are very tempting… Thank you for the good news!!!

June 17, 2017 at 5:09 pm (4 months ago)

You are very welcome! :D Glad to hear you love Bambi and Thumper, too. I think the Lilo & Stitch bead is so fun and the blue enamel really pretty – but I’ve never seen the film and I think I’d find it hard to style.

3. ClairBear226
    June 14, 2017 at 3:27 am (4 months ago)

Bambi and Thumper are on my must have list! I’m happy to see that they’re plain silver. I like some enamel detailing, but all – over solid colors similar to Piglet and Dumbo are are a bit less versatile, I think. I’ll be buying those two for sure! Thanks for the update, Ellie!

June 17, 2017 at 5:12 pm (4 months ago)

Me too! I was so pleased to see them, and even better that they’re plain silver. I already have a space marked out for them in my collection! :D

4. Darlene
    June 14, 2017 at 3:38 am (4 months ago)

Thank you so much for the previews! My daughter loves Stitch so she will be happy to see that charm!

June 17, 2017 at 5:12 pm (4 months ago)

Glad to hear it! I’ve heard a lot of requests for a L&S charm, so it’s great that they’ve finally done one.

• Rachelle
        June 20, 2017 at 12:23 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Ellie, I was just browsing on the Disneystore website and guess what , it’s Lilo & Stitch 15th anniversary.

5. Aga
    June 14, 2017 at 6:01 am (4 months ago)

necklace is Soufeel copy. Pandora copy other brands ( Sabo, Soufeel etc.). I don’t buy anymore Pandora. It’s over…

• Sherry
      June 14, 2017 at 9:06 am (4 months ago)

yes they do copy other brands, but then again i think other brands copy them as well. i like the quality and detail Pandora has in their jewelry, i think this makes it better and prettier and more special than the other brands.

June 17, 2017 at 5:10 pm (4 months ago)

Yes, I think the borrowing goes on a lot between brands. :)

June 14, 2017 at 2:18 pm (4 months ago)

For sure Pandora isn’t based on originality; their brand is based on a few repeated designs, and Disney, which has a limited market at best. Pandora stock is down this last quarter. Part of the drop is due to slow retail sales across the US and UK, and part because of branding changes in shops, stores closing (700 locations in the US and Canada), etc. The downturn isn’t yet a trend, but it could very easily become one given higher prices for jewelry lacking in originality, and fewer buying options.

• Matilda-Rose L
        June 15, 2017 at 8:27 am (4 months ago)

Yes I got a floating locket for my 10th birthday and that was 15 years ago. I was shocked to see pandora released a floating locket.

June 17, 2017 at 5:11 pm (4 months ago)

Sorry to hear that. I am buying a lot of retired beads at the moment myself, but I’m still hopeful for the future!

• Rachelle
      June 18, 2017 at 12:42 pm (4 months ago)

Pandora, Chamelia, Persona, are all companies with their own style and particularity and of course they will compete among other brands and maybe offering better quality. Some charms look best in one brand than others and there is nothing wrong with mixing them together as long as your happy with each one. I also think it is important to let Pandora know what we expect from them and wish for.

Dreams do come true! At the time, I did not buy Thumper from Chamelia which I regretted. I will get this time the Pandora style including Bambi. I do hope Jeremy the cricket and Pinocchio will eventually be available.😁

I am so glad to see that Bambi’s legs are on a surface (looks like grass) so the charm will not get stuck into knitting sweaters.😉

June 14, 2017 at 6:43 am (4 months ago)

Bambi and Thumper are so adorable! I’m interested in seeing the Parks exclusives as well. I’ve yet to purchase a Floating Locket, but I do like them. I’ll reserve my opinion of this new one with CZ’s until I’ve seen it in person. There was such a small collection of petites to choose from, I couldn’t justify buying a locket. The Mickey/Minnie petites are really cute though.

Thanks for the sneak peek, Ellie. I’m anxious to see the Parks exclusives as well.

• Emily
      June 14, 2017 at 6:57 am (4 months ago)

Sorry, I’m repeating myself. It’s almost 1:00 in the morning here and I should be in bed!

June 17, 2017 at 5:13 pm (4 months ago)

Aha, sometimes I read back over posts and think the same thing! Late night blogging is not a good combo!

June 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Emily! Totally agree. They look lovely! I don’t have anything at all on the Parks exclusives yet, but I’d like to see some more festive beads. I love my Minnie holly charm from a couple of years ago.

June 14, 2017 at 7:39 am (4 months ago)

I’m loving the Disney floating petites, these are a must st for me. Just need someone to help me get them shipped to the UK

• Erin
      June 15, 2017 at 8:49 am (4 months ago)

I am hoping Australia will be releasing the petites.

June 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm (4 months ago)

They will be!

• Olivia
          August 25, 2017 at 12:55 pm (2 months ago)

I work in a Pandora Store in Australia and a lot of customers have asked about the petites in the Disney Range and my manager asked a representative of Pandora and Pandora quoted there will not Petites available in the Disney anytime soon as this is still on the discussion board. I am just curious????

June 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm (4 months ago)

I know, it’s frustrating that we don’t have the Disney beads here.

June 14, 2017 at 9:08 am (4 months ago)

Thanks for a lovely preview. I like the look of Thumper, so cute. I’m not usually bothered for the Disney dangles, but I’ll probably get this one.

June 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm (4 months ago)

I will definitely be getting him, and Bambi too!

9. Sherry
    June 14, 2017 at 9:14 am (4 months ago)

Very cute, i’m anxious to see park exclusives now. By the way, thanks for the info about the % off sale in the U.S. this week. I dont knoe if i would have heard of it other wise. I will definitely be taking part in it. I called my local pandora store and they said that there will be a lot of charms included in this sale! So, it sounds good.

June 17, 2017 at 5:15 pm (4 months ago)

No problem! I hope you enjoyed shopping the sale – I certainly found lots I wanted..!

10. Jonny P
    June 14, 2017 at 9:45 am (4 months ago)

Wow!! I NEED these locket charms so badly! 😍😍

June 17, 2017 at 5:15 pm (4 months ago)

Aha, excellent! :D

11. Starlight
    June 14, 2017 at 10:12 am (4 months ago)

I like the disney locket. Petites are cute, locket with Cz rim looks nice and not over the top to me. But i think it will b too pricey for me. Gotta save up for that.

• Starlight
      June 14, 2017 at 11:06 am (4 months ago)

By the way, there is a promotion in Australia on radiant heart bangle. Buy 1 $49, 2 for $69, 3 for $99.

• Jackie R Oz
        June 14, 2017 at 1:21 pm (4 months ago)

Ooohhh thanks! They seem to be doing sly promos in Australia lately. Had free earrings last week!

June 17, 2017 at 5:16 pm (4 months ago)

The Petites are super cute, but I’m reluctant to invest in the locket as I just don’t know how much I’d wear it. :)

12. Sasha
    June 14, 2017 at 10:47 am (4 months ago)

The thumper looks even cuter in other images I have seen, so he is a must. I believe there will be 6 disney petites rather than just the 3 shown, something like Mickeys glove and his shorts ect

June 17, 2017 at 5:16 pm (4 months ago)

I think he looks cute enough in this one, so I’m glad to hear that haha! Yes I heard about that but haven’t had a pic of it so far.

13. Sasha
    June 14, 2017 at 10:50 am (4 months ago)

Also any one who is signed up to the Australian newsletter would know that the coloured enamel bangles are now 3 for $99 rather than their RRP here of $119 which is a huge reduction. Not sure if this is everywhere or just Australia.

June 17, 2017 at 5:17 pm (4 months ago)

Just Australia and New Zealand – what a great promo!

14. Jacqui
    June 14, 2017 at 11:00 am (4 months ago)

Thumper and bambi for me! Now where to buy as I am in the UK

June 17, 2017 at 5:17 pm (4 months ago)

Me too! So happy to see them.

June 14, 2017 at 12:13 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Ellie! My son’s childhood bracelet is almost finished. Just need the panda bear tomorrow on the last call tray sale. Time to start my childhood bracelet. Bambi and Thumper for sure! I haven’t indulged in a floating locket yet, I have an antique one that I wear a lot. To me, lockets are supposed to be closed and the contents hidden. Just an individual quirk of mine. Looking forward to the AW releases. Thanks for showing the pics!

June 17, 2017 at 5:19 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Deborah! I know what you mean about lockets. I’ve such a soft spot for a good old-fashioned locket, but I don’t own one. I had one that I used to wear when I was little a lot, but have never reinvested in one. I should! Glad to hear you also like the Bambi and Thumper charms – hopefully there will be more in future previews that we both like. :D

16. DebbieJ
    June 14, 2017 at 1:14 pm (4 months ago)

I love Thumper! I don’t like dangles that much but he is just perfect! I have been thinking of signing up for one of these services that pst on from the US to UK – does anyone have any experience of those? I know it may be a little expensive, but is it ridiculously so? Just an idea, if not my neighbour is going to New York later this year, hopefully it will be after the launch!

June 17, 2017 at 5:20 pm (4 months ago)

I have done that in the past, and it is reasonably pricey. You have to pay a reasonable amount for shipping, and then you get charged customs as well. So it added a good £30 on to the total for me last time. There may be a better way of doing it. I much prefer getting an actual friend to help me. :)

17. nicola
    June 14, 2017 at 1:19 pm (4 months ago)

Hi ellie these pieces look really cute I was expecting just the heads for the bambi pieces. My favourite has to be the mickey and minnie for the necklace.

June 17, 2017 at 5:19 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Nicola, ohh I’m so glad they didn’t do portraits. I would not have liked that, especially with a deer! It would have reminded me of a hunting trophy I think, haha. Glad to hear you like them too!

18. Margaret
    June 14, 2017 at 3:36 pm (4 months ago)

When will dumbo be released? And when will we see the new Disney park exclusive?

• MJJ
      June 14, 2017 at 9:02 pm (4 months ago)

Hi

The Dumbo charm is released actually but it’s just sold out at the Disney Parks and two unfortunately it’s sold with 2 other charms
      So the 3 charms including the Dumbo are sold as a set only at Disney Parks and there’s no telling of when the charms will be sold separately

• Margaret
        June 14, 2017 at 9:14 pm (4 months ago)

What two charms does dumbo come with?

• Manon
          June 14, 2017 at 9:55 pm (4 months ago)

Ellis in a tea cup and the carousel

• Stephanie
        June 15, 2017 at 9:59 am (4 months ago)

I think I read that they were releasing the charms individually on July 1st, but maybe they completely sold out of everything they had as the sets? I think Mrs. Potts sold out really quickly as well and it is still out of stock, although you can get that one at regular Pandora stores. I was waiting for them to be sold individually to get them, so now I guess I’ll have to wait a while. The up side of the quick sell out is that they’ll definitely make more of these, and maybe they’ll make more ride charms. Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, It’s a Small World, Space Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean would be awesome!

• Margaret
          June 15, 2017 at 2:25 pm (4 months ago)

What site can I get dumbo on?

• Stephanie
          June 16, 2017 at 2:22 am (4 months ago)

You can get Dumbo on the US Disney Store website. I’m sure that they will restock it eventually. There is also a Disney Parks shopping app that lets you buy anything from any of the stores in Disney World and ship it to your house. Sometimes things are available more quickly through the app.

June 17, 2017 at 5:21 pm (4 months ago)

No idea when the next Disney Parks previews will be out I’m afraid!

• Stephanie
      June 20, 2017 at 11:39 am (4 months ago)

Dumbo, Alice in the teacup, and the carousel are available in a set and individually on the Disney Store website right now.

• Katie
      June 23, 2017 at 12:05 am (4 months ago)

Dumbo, Alice in Teacup and the carousel are all available separately on the Disney Parks shopping app now.

19. MJJ
    June 14, 2017 at 8:59 pm (4 months ago)

Omg sometimes I seriously scar myself of how I predicted these charms

And Bambi is exactly how I imagined it and how I would of designed it and I also imagined the floating lockets to be like this

Though I did imagine stitch to be a plain silver dangle so I’m a little disappointed in the stitch charm and the new Lion King live action will be coming out in 2019 so I’m definitely pridicting some amazing charms to go with such a perfect movie

June 17, 2017 at 5:55 pm (4 months ago)

Aha, I know – I couldn’t believe it when I saw Bambi there, looking at the butterfly, after reading your comment. You are a good source of info regarding upcoming films and anniversaries – it is a very good way of predicting future charms! The Lion King would be so cute in charms. I hope they do that!

• MJJ
        June 18, 2017 at 7:50 am (4 months ago)

Yeah well Lion King the animated version is due for a 25th anniversary in 2019 which is also the same year they decide to release the live action Lion King movie so it’ll be a pretty big year for lion king in 2019 so I can’t see them not making any lion king charms as lion king is just such an iconic movie And I do strongly feel like Simba should be a dangle for sure and Nala too I mean I swear if they put Simba and Nala on beads like they did Stitch and Lilo I think I’m gonna kill Disney

And I actually feel like a Bay Max dangle charm would be so cute

• Rachelle
          June 18, 2017 at 2:18 pm (4 months ago)

Hi MAJ, I laughed so hard after reading your comment regarding Disney’s character not being dangles… because I felt so frustrated when I saw Olaf’face on a bead instead of a dangle (Chamelia did such a cute one but is not sold in Canada😣☹😤)
          Bambi looks so cute with the butterfly and I think my new purple CZ butterfly dangle will make a nice match, adding Thumper, a few lilac beads… there goes my new bracelet 😉

20. MJJ
    June 15, 2017 at 1:09 am (4 months ago)

Ha and it’s kinda funny how they would release Spring summer characters in the winter time

Cause lilo & stitch are both Hawaii summer character and Bambi and thumper are spring characters like it just doesn’t make much sense I guess and Minnie and Mickey are obviously an all year round kinda thing

And they should also release flower from Bambi

June 17, 2017 at 5:56 pm (4 months ago)

Mm, they are slightly out of season I guess, although I’m not complaining! Although one of the most iconic Bambi moments is him running in the snow, so there’s that I suppose.

21. Katherine
    June 15, 2017 at 8:24 am (4 months ago)

Hi will the disney collection be released in Australia? Bambi was my favourite film growing up.

June 17, 2017 at 5:56 pm (4 months ago)

Yes it will!

22. Erin
    June 15, 2017 at 8:47 am (4 months ago)

Will the disney release be available to Australia?

June 17, 2017 at 5:56 pm (4 months ago)

Yep!

23. Stephanie
    June 15, 2017 at 9:30 am (4 months ago)

I want them all. :) I wonder if they are going to get a collection going of mostly plain silver dangles. So far they’ve done the castles, Piglet, Ariel as a mermaid, Alice in a bottle, Maximus, Dumbo, and now these from Bambi. They are basically the old style of charms that Disney sold in the parks from the 50s to the 90s. They stopped selling them almost completely after that. I really like Pandora bracelets because they don’t have the problems of getting caught on things that my regular charm bracelets do. However, I love the Disney dangles they’ve been making and at some point I may just make a bracelet with all dangles. Pandora ones still have the benefit that you can switch them around on your bracelet.
    Is the Lilo and Stitch charm white in the background like the Olaf charm? I like the tea party, Fantasia, Snow White anniversary, and Sleeping Beauty fairy charms the best of all the Disney charms, but it is kind of difficult to make out the characters on the beads. The Olaf, Gelatoni, and this Lilo and Stitch one seem like the characters really stand out nicely.

June 17, 2017 at 5:58 pm (4 months ago)

Yes, I think that’s right re the Lilo and Stitch. It seems to be the same sort of design! I think the enamel’s quite nice and vibrant on these beads (love the sapphire blue enamel on Stitch!) so they should stand out all right on this one, as you say! And they’re a bit different to Pandora’s other beads, which is also nice.

24. Ulrika
    August 5, 2017 at 8:29 pm (2 months ago)

Hi do you know when they plan on releasing the Disney necklace? I’m going in October 15th- 4 November

• Charli-Rose
      August 24, 2017 at 11:43 am (2 months ago)

Probably closer to christmas around the time of the ornament I was told in store.

25. Chyrel Wallace
    August 11, 2017 at 3:46 pm (2 months ago)

When will the Pandora Charm Lilo & Stitch be available to order?

• Charli-Rose
      August 24, 2017 at 11:41 am (2 months ago)

at the end of september I was told by a staff member.

26. jules
    August 24, 2017 at 11:40 am (2 months ago)

When will the disney petites be available in Australia?

27. Katherine Berg
    September 25, 2017 at 2:55 pm (3 weeks ago)

Can’t wait for Lilo and Stitch, I’m so excited!!!

28. Mireya
    October 15, 2017 at 10:57 pm (2 days ago)

I was at Disneyland this weekend and they already have the charms available except the park exclusives. I was able to pick up Bambi and Thumper on my way out. They’re adorable. ;)